The leading recruiter for Engineering, Construction, Medical and Business Solutions Jobs
The latest job alerts in your inbox. Sign up today
Tip of the day
Do you use LinkedIn? Remember that potential employers will often look there first. Is it consistent with your CV?
Do you dread it? Here's our advice on how to approach this technique in a job interview.
5 Great Reasons...
...to register with us. Find out why it is the best decision you will make in 2016!
- North East
- North West
- South East
- East Midlands
- North West, West Midlands
- North East, North West
- South East
- West Midlands
- South West, South Wales
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- 5 great reasons to register with On Target Recruitment
- Job Interviews: Dress for Success
- 10 Top Tips For Failing at Sales and in Life!
- Writing a CV: our top 5 tips for a better CV
- Interview Presentations: our Top 10 Tips on how to prepare
- Interview Questions: how to answer "Why should I hire you?"
- Performance Appraisals: how to get what you want
- Telephone Interviews – our top 10 tips for success
- How to handle job offers and counter offers
- Interview Questions: how to answer "What irritates you about colleagues?"
- 7 tips to get your CV to the top of the pile
- Interview Questions: how to answer "What are your greatest achievements?"
- Why you should not accept a counter offer
- The main reasons for leaving a job
- Common job interview questions - the ones you are most likely to encounter
Well done to Callum who is our Consultant of the month in May. His hard work and dedication within our Lighting and Electrical Team put him at 203% of his target. Great work Callum!
I want to express my thanks to Nik Montgomery for his time, expertise, knowledge and communication in helping me find employment, namely with Porcelanosa. He set-up an interview with the guidance necessary to get me through it. He knows his stuff and he's a great asset to you and the company. It's nice to know the time he takes with his clients is very much worth it. Thanks again and I look forward to moving my career forward with a great company.
New #job: Business Development Manager – 3rd Party Inspection – Oil/Gas,London .. https://t.co/Z4L67V9BTR #jobs #hiring24 JUN Follow OTR
New #job: Plumbing, Heating and Bathrooms Branch Manager - £35k,Ascot .. https://t.co/Vkqe4LdiqZ #jobs #hiring24 JUN Follow OTR
New #job: Kitchen Sales Designer - £25k Location: Fulham Salary: £25kpa - £25kpa .. https://t.co/Tl72ZK3pMV #jobs #hiring24 JUN Follow OTR
One of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies
Years in business
Experience in years
Vacancies worked on