Account Manager - £25-40k (DOE) – MATERNITY COVER
- Special lenses, progressive lenses, reactive, bifocals, driving coating, treatments, glazing's etc
- Independent Opticians, business manager, dispensing opticians, practice owners
- North East
- £25K - £40K basic DOE - Bonus £30K OTE (paid quarterly) car Pension: Employer contribution of 9.5%, BUPA membership, others: Phone/Ipad4/Laptop
- A market leading ophthalmic company
- Exciting opportunity for sales talent to join a market leading healthcare company
- Been established for over 50 Years
- Fantastic Career opportunity
- MATERNITY COVER
- In essence as the new account manager you will be a business consultant for independent opticians
- You will assist independent opticians on how to run their business more effectively and efficiently
- You will be responsible for selling the range of special lenses, progressive lenses, reactive, bifocals, driving coating, treatments, glazing's etc into independent retailers
- You will sell to and build relationships with business manager, dispensing opticians, practice owners and front of house staff whilst also training and developing the staff
The Ideal Person:
- MATERNITY COVER
Optical Knowledge is key here in a commercial or clinical capacity
Ideally you will have +2 years of sales experience selling into independent opticians then this is certainly the ideal but by no means a prerequisite as can teach the product
Will look at any optics, dispensing opticians, contact lens, eye drop, optical pharmaceutical sales people etc.
The most important thing is to consider is that this is a career not a job
Want to see drive, hunger, money driven, enthusiastic
Consultant: David Gray – email@example.com
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.