Account Manager - Anaesthesia & Advanced Monitoring
- Anaesthesia & Advanced Monitoring
- Critical Care & Theatre Environments
- North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland
- £50k-£55k basic salary plus £25k OTE (£65k-£70k OTE), Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Death in Service, Laptop & Mobile
- Known for innovation and excellence.
- Invest in their staff.
- Career advancement opportunities for performers.
The Role of the Account Manager - Anaesthesia & Advanced Monitoring
- Sales and clinical trials - demonstrating products to customers, promoting and supporting life cycle of an Anaesthesia and Advanced Monitoring product portfolio.
- Delivering sales targets, resulting in achieving product / sector sales revenue and growth requirement in-line with territory target.
- Clinically promoting both Anaesthesia and Advanced Monitoring.
- Identifying, leading engagement and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders, decision makers & new influential customers within the focus areas.
- Covering the North East, Scotland. Lots of travelling and there will be times where you will need to support other territories with clinical trails.
- Reporting to the UKI Sales Manager.
Benefits of the Account Manager
- £50k-£55k basic salary
- Plus £25k OTE (£65k-£70k OTE)
- Company Car
- Death in Service
- Laptop & Mobile
The Ideal Person as an Account Manager - Anaesthesia & Advanced Monitoring
- Degree in nursing, background in Anaesthesia essential - OPD experience.
- Must have the skills and qualifications to support Anaesthesia Trials in hospitals.
- Multi-role sales experience including direct selling, influencing, collaboration and customer management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to set own objectives, develop comprehensive account plans and deliver business return.
- Understanding of the structure, strategies and key priorities of the NHS and up-to-date NHS terminology.
- Experience of driving product access within the NHS and Private Hospitals to drive demonstrable business growth.
- Proven skill in working with different levels & types of customer groups and influencing key decision makers.
- Understanding of financial accountability, budgets and resource planning.
- Multi-functional team working and principles of organizational networking.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.