Account Manager - Ophthalmic, Ophthalmology - £35k-£40k + £15k OTE
- Ophthalmic diagnostics capital equipment, Biometry, OTC
- NHS, outpatient clinics selling to ophthalmologists, optometrists
- West Midlands, North Wales
- £35k-£40k + £15k OTE 1st year, Car, phone, laptop, healthcare, 9.5% pension, holiday
- A exceptionally well established ophthalmic company
- A market leading ophthalmic company
- Fantastic career opportunity
- An exciting opportunity to join a global market leader within ophthalmology
- The main element of the role as the new territory account manager is to look after what accounts exist whilst up selling other products into these accounts
- Products portfolio includes ophthalmic diagnostics capital equipment, Biometry, OTC - These are complicated pieces of diagnostics equipment for eye health a whole
- Mainly selling to outpatient clinics selling to ophthalmologists, optometrists, 70% NHS and 30% private
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally as the new account manager you will come with a mix of clinical and commercial experience
- Having an ophthalmic background and experience is ideal but will consider imaging equipment sales/ultrasound experience or high value capital equipment sales experience
- If you are clinical candidate looking to get into a sales/commercial role then please do apply like
- Looking for up and coming energetic driven and importantly trustworthy candidates
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.