Account Manager - Pneumatics - £37k
- End Users and Distribution partners
- North East
- £37k, plus 25% bonus, Pension, Healthcare and Full Flexible Benefits
- Leading global manufacturer with a reputation for quality and service
- Renowned pneumatic systems and solutions provider
- Outstanding career potential with personal and professional development plans
- Currently recruiting for a Pneumatics Business Development Manager – Automotive Sector
- Pneumatics Business Development Manager – Automotive Sector
- Responsible for developing business within OEM’s, End Users & Distributor customers
- Developing long term sales partnership with Key OEM’s and End Users within the Automotive sector
- Selling pneumatic systems and components
- Project led specification sales to Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers
The Ideal Person:
- Pneumatics Business Development Manager – Automotive Sector must have proven sales mechanical sales experience
- You will ideally be a degree qualified engineer; but an HNC or apprenticeship with industry experience will also stand you in good stead
- A well rounded mechanical appreciation with a bias to pneumatics would be a benefit
- You MUST have experience of selling in to the Automotive market
- Project led specification sales experience
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.