Application Engineer - Engineering - Up to £55k
- Low Voltage Variable Speed Drives
- Manufacturing, OEM’s, End Users
- Up to £55k, 25% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare, mobile, laptop, pension
- Multinational engineering manufacturer at the forefront of industrial automation. Multi-billion global turn over with offices throughout the world.
- At the forefront of Industrial 4.0 an excellent opportunity to learn new automation technology advancements, specialising in low voltage drives.
- Wide and Diverse Product Portfolio, with opportunities to travel and progression within the company.
- Home based role, travelling to clients sites throughout the UK.
- Presales Technical Specialist position, offering technical advice and support on Low Voltage Drives.
- Advising customers on product selection, sizing and system efficiency across Low Voltage Drives.
- Working across all vertical markets. Anything from Food/Bev, Pharma, Pulp/Paper, Automotive etc.
- 3-4 days a week at client sites with one day at home.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for someone who is highly technically competent on Low Voltage Drives.
- Understand mechanics, motors technology (energy efficiency), also need to know drives and drive systems.
- This would suit a Lead Engineer, Application Engineer, or anyone who is involved in complex Low Voltage Drive Systems.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.