Area Sales Manager - Brassware - £34k-£37k
- Brassware; Plumbing, heating, showering and commercial products/components
- Commercial retailers, independent retailers, independent merchants and builders merchants
- South East
- £36k-£40k OTE, Bonus is based on overall performance and is profit related, company car (Audi a4 saloon), Phone, Laptop, Pension, Life insurance and Healthcare (after 6 months)
- Well established within the market.
- Our Client offers a range of superbly designs products which have been designed and developed to bring style and more importantly safety to both bath and shower rooms.
- Well established client base.
- In addition, they also offer a range of plumbing, heating and renewable products from safety relief valves to expansion vessels.
- Selling Plumbing, heating, showering and commercial products and consumables to; commercial retailers, independent retailers, independent merchants and builders merchants.
- Based in the North West, this role is predominantly account management (90%) with growth expected from current accounts as well as introduction of new business. This is an extremely well established patch.
The Ideal Person:
- Hard working and honest, career driven.
- Min 3-5 years experience in a role of a similar or relevant nature.
- Work hard play hard attitude, get up and go, enthusiastic, open and approachable, people person, can deal with customers well.
- Relationship builder.
- Someone looking to build their career in a stable environment.
- Must have experience with selling a heating related product to merchants and client base.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.