Area Sales Manager - Cables- £30k-£35k
- Electrical Cable and Accessories
- Contractor, Wholesales, End Users
- East Anglia
- £30k-£35k. 22 Days Holiday plus national holiday. Pension scheme. Life Insurance.
- This is a great opportunity to join a highly ambitious, competitive company that strives to hit all targets and sales.
- Specialists within the electrical cable sector.
- Offers great constant training on the product along with regular refreshers.
- An open company that provides great opportunities for progression and rewards.
- Our Client is a global supplier to some of Europe’s most demanding industries.
Area Sales Manager
- As an Area Sales Manager you will be an integral part in the success of this branch.
- You will be responsible for selling the company’s product range into established customer base of Electrical Contractors, End User and electrical wholesalers.
- You will actively work to increase the customer base with new accounts.
- It will also include taking calls, quotations, dealing with order processing, recording information on the CRM, documentation control, and giving courtesy calls to the top accounts and finding new leads.
- This is a great opportunity for the new Area Sales Manager to join a strong team, reap amazing rewards with an established company, and have good opportunities for progression.
- Provide exceptional customer service and deal with the required tasks whilst staying in control and maintaining a calm nature.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who has great communication skills, is reliable, has a good team ethic, adaptable to change and good accuracy.
- Must have a proven track record within Electrical wholesaling, Manufacturing or distribution.
- A strong ambition to grow and progress in the company.
- Highly self motivated, well organised, confident and resourceful.
- Have the drive to go above and beyond and provide excellent customer service.
- Honest and enthusiastic with the drive to succeed and be successful.
- Driving Licence
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.