Area Sales Manager – Civils - £30k-£40k
- Masonry Support, waterproofing, concrete repair, specialist flooring, insulation and ventilation
- Groundwork contractor, Concrete Frame contractors, masonry contractors, specifiers.
- North East
- £30k-£40k, Bonus, Car, Health
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of construction materials.
- Internationally renowned and a global brand
- With operations across more than a dozen countries there are genuine opportunities to progress in the UK and internationally
- The Area Sales Manager will be covering Thurrock and the surrounding area, selling a range of construction accessories from waterproofing, concrete repair, masonry support and specialist flooring
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling to specialist contractors such as, concrete framing contractors, masonry support contractors and groundwork contractors, as well as liaising with specifiers
- The materials sold will have a wide variety of applications within the construction industry, and you will have a team of external sales representatives in your team there for support
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining and generating new accounts for the business, whether this be dormant accounts or identifying new business opportunities. There is a wealth of business to go at!
- Spending 40% on site and 60% with specifiers, buyers and following the sale through, the Area Sales Manager will be confident and adaptable
- The Area Sales Manager, will receive extensive product training from key manufacturers and support from the line manager to help with this. In addition to this, the Area Sales Manager will also be able to lean on the Branch Manager, Brand Manager and Internal sales people
- The Area Sales Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to join this massive worldwide construction group
- Unfortunately, due to high levels of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- We are looking for someone dynamic, energetic, outgoing who have character about them- able to have banter on site but can go into a buyer
- Will have field sales experience with a construction related product
- Are you driven to carve out a career with one of the biggest construction companies in the world?
- Any concrete or heavyside knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong team ethic is critical
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.