Area Sales Manager - Factory Automation - £30k-£35k
- Drives, PLC’s, SCADA, Motion Control, Electrical Components
- OEMS, End Users, Panel Builders, system integrators, manufacturing sector
- East Anglia, South East
- £30k-£35k, £5k bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, Car
- Market leader within Factory Automation
- Cash rich, stable, expanding organisation
- Growing, ambitious company looking for like minded individual to drive sales in the South East
- Covering the Cambridge and Peterborough area visiting customers 4 days a week.
- Home based, external sales role selling a wide range of Industrial Automation & Low Voltage Electrical Equipment.
- Selling into the manufacturing sector; a mixture of OEMS, End Users and System Integrators.
- Vertical markets to include Food & Bev, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, General Manufacturing.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have proven external sales experience in a technical role selling into the manufacturing sector
- Experience within Factory Automation would be advantageous but not essential
- A good technical understanding of electrical products would be beneficial
- Ideally living in the Peterborough or Cambridgeshire area.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.