Area Sales Manager – Kitchens - £60k OTE
- Independent Retailers, Kitchen Studios, Builders Merchants
- Northern Ireland
- Very competitive Basic + Monthly and Annual Commission and Bonuses OTE £Uncapped, Company Car, Fuel Card, 23 days holiday, Pension 6% matched, Expenses, Mobile, Laptop
- An organisation with a massive heritage in the Kitchen industry
- Specialists in kitchen sinks and brassware / taps
- Highly lucrative sales position that focuses on long term relationships
- Have an impressive global footprint and trade in over 100 counties
- German manufacturer
- Massive UK and Global turn over with this construction client
- As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for increasing the sales revenue across you Northern Ireland
- Selling to Independent kitchen retailers, electrical wholesalers, and plumbers merchants
- Your primary focus as Area Sales Manager will be to sell the organisation’s range of Taps, Sinks and Kitchen Accessories
- The territory you will inherit is already a successful one however there is more room for growth
- 70% existing business
The Ideal Person:
- Should be an experienced Area Sales Manager
- Ideally will have experience selling Kitchen Taps, Sinks and Accessories however this is not essential
- KBB experience or related construction sales experience
- Other employees have sold tiles or bathroom products
- Experience selling to the independent retail or merchant sector
- Should be a demonstrable track record in sales
- Should have consultative selling skills
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.