Area Sales Manager - LPG Gas Solutions - £30k-£32k
- Bulk Gas
- Leisure, Agricultural or Industrial sectors
- South East
- £30k-£32k Annual bonus circa 20% of salary depending on performance (Company and Individual) Monthly commission based on contracted volumes and sales metrics. Benefits – Car, expensed fuel card, home working equipment, homeworker and broadband allowance. BUPA private medical Pension 2% employee and 6% employer contribution 23 days holiday
- Market leader in LPG solutions
- Well Established company
- Excellent reputation for service and delivery
- Growing business in a growing market
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Offer genuine career opportunities to performers
- Business to business field sales role
- Selling bulk and cylinder LPG gas solutions to commercial users such as agriculture, leisure, industrial etc
- Typically 3-5 year contracts which sometimes can be long lead times- up to 6 months in some cases.
- Managing the whole sales process from prospect, closing the sale to installation.
- Mixture of new and existing business (focus on new business development)
- Deal values anywhere between £5k to £100k
- Field based role working from home
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a proven track record in business to business field sales
- Ideally experience of selling into Industrial, Leisure or Agricultural sectors
- Ideally used to high value complex sales
- Must be a closer, someone who not only builds relationships but can actually close the sale.
- Must be used to long lead times as this is often the case
- Self motivated and able to self generate leads
- Excellent presentation skills
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.