Area Sales Manager - Power Tools - £28k-£32k
- Power tools, drills, angle grinders, multi tools, batteries and consumables
- Retailers, Wholesalers
- East Anglia, London, South East, South West
- £28k-£32k + Annual bonus, Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days Holiday
- A leading electric and cordless power tools manufacturer
- £56 million turnover
- A real opportunity to be a part of an exciting player in the UK Market
- A recognised graduate programme for high achievers
- Our client is the fastest growing consumer brand in the UK
- This role sells the their range of consumer products, which include electric & cordless power tools (drills, multi tools, sanders) Garden tools, cordless, electric and petrol (lawn mowers, chainsaws, blowers) into accounts and finding new business opportunities across the South of England.
- 60% Acc Man 40% New Business at present. Need new business growth.
- Selling into the Wholesale & Independent Retail market.
- On the new business side they are looking to target accounts that will spend a minimum of £50k
- Target for the area is £1.5million
- 3-4 qualified/quality calls a day expected
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally someone from a power tool background. Failing that will consider candidates that come from a related background BUT must have experience of selling to the wholesale/Independent/Builders Merchants market.
- Someone that is motivated and able to manage a large territory
Consultant: Adrien Duggal
Tel no. 080 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.