Area Sales Manager - Repairs and Treatments - Up to £38k
- Bedding, Mortars, primers
- Specifiers, Architects, Local Authorities, Contractors, Distributors
- East Anglia, South East, South West, South Wales
- Up to £38k (DOE), £4k OTE, Performance Profit Related Bonus, pension contribution, private medical, life cover, Dental plan, use of 2 company holiday homes.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to work for a market leading specialist in paving materials
- Providing continual development through bespoke training at the companies Head Office
- Multi award-winning business with a solid reputation within the construction industry
- A Sunday Times Top 100 Company
- The Area Sales Manager will be covering the south of the UK
- Working on a project basis, the Area Sales Manager will be specifying products with Architects, Local Authorities, through to contractors and a small element of distributors
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling the companies bedding, mortars, primers and associated products
- The Area Sales Manager will inherit a pipeline of business and will be targeted to maintain the existing business and increase sales where possible
- Joining a market leading company, the Area Sales Manager will be promoting and representing the business in a professional manner at all times
- Due to high levels of application unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- Will have field sales experience with a construction product and ideally worked on a project basis
- Will have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, driven to succeed
- Will have a proven track record in sales and managed a geographical area
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.