Area Sales Manager – Screed – up to £33k
- Sub Contractors, Main Contractors, Specialist dry liners
- South West
- Up to £33k, plus bonus, Car, Pension, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of Building Materials.
- Internationally renowned with a firm commitment to sustainable development.
- Worked on some of the most prestigious construction products in the UK and internationally.
- Committed to providing customers with the most reliable and comprehensive array of building materials, through tailoring to suit customers’ specific needs.
- Home, Commercial Construction, Infrastructure, Agricultural, Industrial, and other specialty applications.
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling the companies screed to the construction sector.
- Traditionally as an area sales manager you will be selling screed into main contractors, sub contractors and specialist dry liners
- This particular opportunity is heavily based around account management where by customer service plays an integral part.
- Traditional field based role, working 4 days on the road and one day at home, 90% of your time account managing with the remaining time spent looking for new business.
- The Sales Representative will be gaining enquiries and leads within the South West region
The Ideal Person:
- Will have field sales experience ideally from a construction background but not a must.
- You will be used to managing a territory and have experience of working on your own.
- Be a problem solver, with the ability to see potential increases in sales through customer service.
- Will be confident engaging with contractors on site.
- Will have experience of dealing with contractors, or merchants however not a must.
Consultant: Karryn Bickell
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.