Assistant Asphalt Plant Manager - Asphalt
- Sub-contractors, Housebuilders, Main Contractors, Groundworkers, End Users.
- South East
- £28k-£32K, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Phone
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Plant Operative to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of Building Materials.
- Internationally renowned, with a firm commitment to sustainable development.
- Worked on some of the most prestigious construction products in the UK and internationally.
- Committed to providing customers with the most reliable and comprehensive array of building materials, through to tailoring to suit customers’ specific needs.
- Home, Commercial Construction, Infrastructure, Agricultural, Industrial and other specialty applications.
- The Plant Operative will be based in the plant in Bedfordshire.
- Working for this market leading manufacturer of building products you will specialise in Asphalt.
- Responsibility for your own Health and Safety and any visitors or contractors to your site.
- Management of 4 operatives. Supporting the Plant Manager in the daily running of the Plant.
- Promoting and complying with Company Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Responsibility for the accurate production of Asphalt products.
- Ensuring timely delivery of raw materials.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have experience with Asphalt, however my clients will have a conversation with people who have experience working in a similar plant.
- The successful candidate should be self-motivated, responsible and have excellent inter-personal skills.
- Flexibility and initiative are essential for this demanding and rewarding position.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- A basic understanding of batching systems would be desirable.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Previous experience in concrete/mortar production would be beneficial.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.