Audiologist - Audiology - £21k-£25k
- Corporate, Industrial & Manufacturing
- West Midlands
- £21k-£25k + Car Phone, Laptop, Pension, 23 days holiday
- Established Company with a track record of growth for the past 15 years.
- Market leader in providing bespoke Health & Safety Compliance.
- Have assisted over 1000 companies and have a client retention rate of 97%
- The main element of the role as an audiologist is to test individual employees for hearing problems and inner ear diagnosis.
- You will be liaising with and testing employees from any manufacturing/industrial sites like metal workers, wood workers or anywhere where people work in a noisy environment.
- There are 2 types of equipment which are manual pure tone equipment where the audiologist is in control and if someone tries to fake the test to make a claim of compensation then the manual equipment can also test the bone conductivity to see if they are faking the claim or not.
- The other piece of equipment used is the automatic pure tone equipment which is reliant on software not the audiologist.
- You will be mainly visiting sites in the West Midlands but on occasion will need to go further afield.
- A mobile testing unit is set up for the testing outside of the site.
The Ideal Person:
- The client requires a qualified audiologist with a hand on approach.
- Looking for someone that is personable and friendly as this is a client facing role.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.