Automotive OEM Machinery Sales Manager - Engineered Components - £48k-£57k
- Engineered Components
- Automotive OEMs
- East Midlands, North East, North West, South East, West Midlands
- £48k-£57k, £5k-£15k OTE, Mercedes company car, contributory pension scheme, family healthcare, 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Market leaders in their field
- Highly technical / solutions sales approach
- Long standing relationships with key OEM’s across the UK and internationally
- UK manufacturing facilities
- Continuous investment in R&D
- The Sector Specialists sit between the UK Sales Manager and the Senior Sales team.
- Selling engineered components to improve the manufacturing process.
- You are responsible for the turnover of your designated sector.
- Specialising in the Automotive sector. The company are dealing with all Automotive OEMs in the UK as well as engine build and engine test facilities.
- You are responsible for new product introductions, refining manufacturing specifications and project lead.
- This is the largest market sector for the UK business.
- Responsible for driving sales through the Senior Sales team and Telesales Team as well as managing your own key relationships.
- This is not a man management position but you will train, set targets, activity levels and expectations for the external sales team and cold calling targets for internal sales.
- You will join the sales team on specialist visits to support them with applications.
- AOV £5k-£10k.
- Current t/o is £2m
The Ideal Person:
- Existing relationships with Automotive OEM businesses.
- Must understand the manufacturing process within these industries.
- A mechanical engineering qualification.
- As the sector specialist you will be the go to person across the whole company for your knowledge and insight.
- A consultative sales approach.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.