Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Competitive Salary
- Electrical and Lighting Products, and Electrical Accessories
- End-Users, Contractors
- North East
- Competitive Salary, Pension scheme, 20-25 days holiday, Company Car, Bupa, Mobile, Laptop
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of electrical products and accessories, they are part of an International Conglomerate
- With an unparalleled range of electrical products for use within the Electrical Industry, all products are of the highest standard and quality
- Well established in the UK with a turnover far in excess of £100m this is an organisation that not only has the opportunities to progress and build a career but actively recruits individuals to push through the business
- As a Branch Manager
- Selling Electrical and Lighting Products, and Electrical Accessories to End-Users and Contractors
- Managing a group of people and a turnover of £1-2.5million
- Chasing purchase orders, customer quotes, customer queries, serving on the trade counter, covering others when on holiday, raising and chasing supplier debits, working within a team environment
- Will be expected to take some time on the road, and possibly covering every 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
The Ideal Person:
- Electrical wholesale experience is key for this role as the client are looking for someone who can hit the ground running
- Attitude is important, drive and determination to move forward within the business will see you progress quickly
- If you are used to selling into contractors, the education sector or facility management with experience within the electrical wholesale industry this could be the one for you
- Show a strong proven sales record
- Have good hunger and business acumen
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.