Business Development Manager – Blood Transfusion/Filtration
- Blood Transfusion/Filtration
- £35k-£40k + There will be a bonus but as the product is new to the market this is TBC - Likely to be annually, Company Car, Pension + Death in Service
- Revolutionary product that will change the landscape of blood transfusion.
- Sole Supplier agreement in the UK.
- Incredible support from the manufacture to bring this product to market.
- This is a brand new role to the business.
- Our client will be the sole UK supplier for an innovative blood transfusion/filtration product that will change the way things are done.
- Already in discussion with a major NHS trust to do a real world trial.
- There is no capital expenditure!! This will be a product that will sell itself.
- This role is almost like a market access role.
- Getting into hospitals to do demos with clinical staff and getting buy in from them.
- You will do products demos/training in hospitals but full support will be provided by the manufacture!!
- This is a 100% NB role but leads will be provided.
- The hardest part is getting into the hospital to convenience them to see a demonstration. The product will sell itself.
- Our client is confident this product will take off and they will look to bring more people on to the team.
- The role is national for now.
The Ideal Person:
- The role requires someone that understands blood.
- Ideally a perfusionist looking to make a move into more of a commercial role. Possibly someone involved in hemodynamics.
- Will consider other clinical backgrounds but must have had exposure experience to blood transfusion.
- Need to understand the makeup of blood and what happens when it’s filtered.
- Needs to understand the NHS market place & the inner workings of the NHS.
- The key thing for this person is getting into the hospitals and then being able to talk peer to peer to get buy in.
- Someone that is confident delivering training and doing demos. Able to stand in front of an audience and can deliver the message clearly.
Consultant: Izzy Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.