Business development Manager – Medical – Retail – OTE £80k
- Retail, Distributors, Business Owners
- London, South East
- £40k-£45k - OTE £80k, Holidays 26 plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 after 6 years and 28 days after 7 years, After successful probation will join life assurance scheme which is 4 x salary, Again after successful probation will join our BUPA cash plan, Pension - company will pay up to 3% matched contribution, Company car, Phone, laptop, ipad etc
- A global market leading manufacturer and distributor of mobility products
- A very well established mobility company seeing exponential growth
- Fantastic career opportunity
- The main element of the role as the new Business Development Manager is to sell the full portfolio of mobility and healthcare products into retail and private pay channels
- You will be responsible for achieving both revenue and margin targets for the south east territory
- You will promote, demonstrate and sell mobility products and services directly into distributors retail and private pay markets who have a need for the products and services
- You will need to be able to operate effectively at customer business manager level in order to understand and influence the ordering process
- You will be selling and negotiating with business owners and purchasers and helping them grow their businesses through marketing initiatives and almost being a business consultant for the customer
The Ideal Person:
- As the new Business Development Manager you will be new business focussed and enjoy sales
- You will be a hunter by nature and be adaptable in your approach as you will be selling at different levels and size of customers – from small independents to chains of shops, distributor networks etc.
- If you are from a mobility sales background selling into distributors networks and retail already then great but this is not a prerequisite by any means
- This is business to business sales – (retail contract sales). You will be driven, enthusiastic, engaging and hungry for success
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.