Business Development Manager - Office Furniture & Fit Out - £40k-£50k
- Fit out
- End Users
- London, South East
- £40k-£60k, £50k-£150k OTE, 25 days hols and 8 Bank Hols
- Our Client offer expertise within the fit out industry, ensuring the right solution is found for your office and removal needs.
- Upon approval of design, specification and budget, our interior project management team produce a programme detailing what construction, fit-out, or refurbishment work is going to happen and when.
- Excellent customer service and proven track record in delivering a smooth service.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be handling leads/and building relationships for new business accounts.
- Selling the companies services and solutions to win business and managing the accounts.
- Promote and achieve targets.
- The Business Development Manager will build and maintain effective relationships, providing proven solutions using the company’s services, to achieve sales targets.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the monitoring and development of the sales process, throughout the life of a project, with the support of the Commercial Director and Back Office.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience within Fit out, Flooring, Ceiling, Electrical or Service Selling into the Constructions Market.
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven with a proven record.
- Keenness to develop the patch, like a challenge, looking for an opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Disciplined in completing paperwork and managing their diary, formulating your own process.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.