Business Development Manager – Start up with excellent backing – £45k
- Hire and Sale of mobile chillers and boilers
- FM Contractors, Building Services Contractors, End Users, Manufacturing Plants
- South East
- £45k, £55k OTE, Fully expensed company car, 23 days holiday, pension
Business Development Manager
- Very unique opportunity with this start up in the UK, has the backing of 100M euro business.
- Huge growth plans and a clear strategy
- Excellent time to join the business
- First boots on the ground
Business Development Manager
- Very autonomous role, field/home based covering London and the Home Counties
- As the Business Development Manager your role is to sell and hire the company’s range of mobile chillers and boilers, new business focused as this is a brand new role in the UK
- Selling into any company with a requirement, this could be FM Contractors, Heating Contractors, End Users, Manufacturing Plants, Food Processing.
- First boots on the ground.
- The ability to progress into management for the right person if that is what you wanted.
- Huge opportunity for a new business focused Business Development Manager
The Ideal Person:
- Must have related industry experience – sold mobile Heaters or Mobile Cooling Products
- Previous Field Sales Experience
- Construction field sales experience is key
- Possibly from Plant hire or Plant Sales
- Happy to sell to a really mixed market
- Can think on your feet
- Strong negotiation experience
Consultant: Nick Harris
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.