Business Development Manager – Waste Services - £28k-£40k
- Waste Services
- Business End Users, SME’s, Corporate, Industrial and Manufacturer End Users
- East Anglia, South East
- £28k-£29k, £10k OTE, Company Car, Mobile & Laptop, 24 days holiday, Healthcare and Pension.
- UKs Leading provider of Waste Services
- Servicing commercial, industrial and manufacturing markets
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Rapidly expanding
- 62 BDMs Nationwide
- Selling waste management solutions apart from Bio-hazardous waste disposal
- SME all sectors
- Targeted £30k per month - £360k P/A
- Average order value is £1500-2000. (anything above £50k goes to major sales team)
- Door to Door on industrial estates - end users.
- Pitching people to use waste services - upselling where possible - bottle bins, recycling, ect.
- 100% New Business
- 10 appointments a week
- 15 calls a day
- 1 role covering Essex and Suffolk
The Ideal Person:
- New business animal – door knocker, hungry and money motivated.
- Self-motivated, tenacious outgoing.
- Organisation skills
- Must of sold some kind of contract before or sold a service
- Honesty and integrity in the working environment
- Anyone from any background as long as they can sell and have the motivation.
- Self starter - go getter.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.