- Chillers. AC
- End Users
- South East
- £35k-£45k depending on experience, Over-Time, Van, Tools, plus a company related bonus, free Parking, Health Care, reduced gym membership
- A global leader in Air Conditioning, Heating & Ventilation, Refrigeration.
- With an innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation, it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Engineering Team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Chillers Market.
- Traditionally working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm. Overtime paid.
- As a Service & Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for service & maintenance on chillers, heat pumps and carrying out remedial works.
- Must have the ability to hold technical discussions regarding products.
- The ideal person: Qualified in F Gas, or HVAC or equivalent.
- Experience with TurboCor, Screw and scroll compressors (chillers) systems.
- FLEXIBILITY WITH ATTENDING MULTIPLE SITE VISITS.
- If you are an Engineer of HVAC products and would like to work for one of the market leaders we want to hear from you.
Contact: Justin Webb
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.