Clinical Application Specialists - Acute Therapies – Up to £40k
- NHS, Clinicians, Nurses, key customers
- North East, North West
- £35k-£40k + £2k per quarter car, phone, laptop, healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday, family HC cover and a super non contributory pension
- An established global market leader within medical devices
- A wonderful opportunity to enter the commercial medical devices arena
- Fantastic career opportunity
- You will be responsible for providing specialist clinical support to key customers/clinicians which provide the best possible solutions for patient care
- To promote and demonstrate the clinical benefits and operation of the range of ventilators, for the Acute Care Therapies division
- You will provide clinical support to Acute Care Therapies ventilator customers on a daily basis with training, education, evaluations and follow up visits
- Implementation of all key programs and tools
- Plan clinical support activity to effect growth and maintain the safe and effective use of products
- Create and update all training documentation for UKI ventilation customers
- Seek new opportunities within accounts whilst training
- Preparation and execution of customer training workshops
- Support promotional activity as directed by sales management
- Train and educate throughout the whole sales cycle, address clinical questions and issues
The Ideal Person:
- You will have hands on experience using a ventilator and can demonstrate the equipment
- You will be a Critical Care Nurse, or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a clinical environment
- Clinical experience in ICU, ITU, and operating theatres
- Strong technical and clinical background within ventilation
- Strong presentation skills, with experience of delivering training/coaching programmes to nursing staff
- Ability to master technical knowledge regarding product and its clinical use
- The ability to create training documentation using existing frameworks
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.