Clinical Specialist - Orthopaedic - £30k-£35k
- Orthopaedic capital equipment and fixation devices
- NHS, Surgeons, Theatre, Consultants, Theatre Nurses
- North East
- £30k-£35k, Company car/allowance, pension, laptop, health cover
- Established for over 35 years
- A manufacturer of orthopaedic products
- A fantastic career opportunity
- The main element of the role and only element of the role in essence is so be the clinical specialist covering the North East and literally will be responsible for covering orthopaedic theatre cases
- Covering mainly Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Northumberland, Durham but just won a contract in Leeds so will be helping out down there
The Ideal Person:
- You will be a theatre nurse, scrub nurse, orthopaedic nurse looking for a commercial role
- You will be happy to cover orthopaedic theatre cases and be comfortable in theatre
Consultant: David Gray
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.