Commercial Contracts Manager and Surveyor
- £50k - £65k, 25 days holiday plus national holiday, Pension, scheme, Life Insurance
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the top 3 worldwide companies in lifts.
- Offers constant training on the products and equipment along with regular refreshers.
- An open company that provides great opportunities for progression and rewards.
- The company counts some of the UK and Ireland’s leading businesses as their customers.
- The company was established over 200 years ago and has built solid reputations all around the globe.
- Support to our Major Projects Sales and Estimations Team with incoming tendors – including full contract review. A cover to cover review and report on terms and conditions, specification (supported by Sales) and all supplementary documentation.
- Completion of company reporting protocols for approval to bid on major works – Maintaining and updating Major Project Approval applications to ensure that the business complies with parent company restrictions and requirements, including close work with our European colleagues
- Feedback to be provided to the client regarding the contract content, including terms and all additional documentation. This will include extensive negotiations and client meetings. Fast turnaround of commentary etc.
- Management of the finalisation of the Contract Agreement
- Completion of the necessary preparations for bonds and warranties, whilst ensuring group standards and requirements are met and approval from the parent company is sought
- Administrative processing and booking of order – liaison with Finance, Installation Team and the parent company.
- Feedback to the Major Projects Team on the key concerns and requirements of the contract, ensuring commercial risks and opportunities are understood.
- Support the Major Projects Team.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is tenacious, has a strong work ethic, friendly and driven.
- Must be commercially aware at all times, customer orientation.
- Attending meetings internally and externally to ensure contracts are being fulfilled.
- Maintenance and monitoring of key project files.
- Management of key project finance with the Project Manager, including the application process and final account negotiation.
- Management of claims and dispute resolution.
- Advising acceptable company standards and protecting the company’s interests.
- General support to the Commercial Department
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
- Qualified to degree level or similar in a relevant specialism
- Preferably RICS Qualified
- Evidenced experience in reviewing the legal terms and conditions of contracts.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.