Contracts Engineer - Piling
- North West
- £35k-£38k, Car, Life insurance, Pension, holidays, company shares, bonus scheme
- A specialist in Civil and Structural engineering, they are part of the largest most diverse foundation engineering company in the world.
- Continually expanding, the company are constantly investing in manufacturing facilities to ensure they’re at the forefront of their market.
- With 7 regional specialist centres across the UK, they’re able to provide a premium service throughout the country.
- 60% of your time you will be based in the North West office and 40% in surrounding areas out on site.
- Based at the company’s North West office you will be managing the contract, from receipt of order to final account.
- Managing the site resources.
- Producing briefing sheets, carrying out site inspections, setting up the sites.
- Responsible for managing a site foreman, contracts engineer etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally the new Contracts Engineer will have experience managing sites and looking after the set up and running of a site.
- Experience with managing staff on site.
- Briefing site workers.
- Our client is looking for some who has reasonable experience and looking for the next step in their career.
- Must hold a full driving licence.
- Will have experience in a similar role, managing piling projects and contracts.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.