Development Engineer, Product Development – Interiors
- Cookers, Ovens, Kitchen Appliances
- Retailers, Domestic Customers
- West Midlands
- Competitive Package, Pension, Company Bonus, 25 Days +BH
- World renowned manufacturer of ovens and cookers that has been established for over 50 years
- With over 2000 employees, this is a large company with a wealth of career growth
- Their products sell across the world and are regarded as the world number one kitchen appliance manufacturer
- As a development engineer, you will be working in the product development division of this award winning business
- You will be responsible as the development engineer for the technical abilities of their product
- You will be tasked with making sure that all their products comply with external and internal regulations
- There are responsibilities in testing equipment to breaking point and using diagnostic techniques to feed back to the product design team to amend and improve
- You will be involved in the project planning and management of the production of their products
- As an integral part of the manufacturing process, you will be analyzing current product ranges for improvement and new products for developments
The Ideal Person:
- Candidates qualified with a minimum of a HNC in a mechanical qualification
- Candidates will need to have experience with Gas products but it is advantageous if they have had experience with electrical too
- Candidates who have developed products through testing and diagnostic fault finding experience are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Experience in a Development Engineer position from a similar product or mechanical product will be considered
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.