Electrical Team Leader - AC/DC Motor repair & rewind - £30k
- Variable Speed Drives, AC Motors, DC Motors
- Blue Chip End Users, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical
- North West
- £30k, 23 days holiday, pension contribution, life insurance
- Founded in 1972
- A family owned and managed business with a strong vision and values.
- Established customer base in the utilities, chemicals, metals, paper, food & beverage, oil & gas and renewables markets and provide competitive, value for money solutions across all sectors.
- Authorised to offer ABB VSD and Motors supported by a team that meets the highest standards of technical knowledge and product availability
The Ideal Person:
- Great deal of experience in the rewind industry Especially on AC-DC Motors at HV-LV
- Experience on rotating machinery
- Ideally management experience
- Electrical static testing
Consultant: Yasmine Shaban
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.