Export Sales Manager - Medical Equipment – Up to £50k + £20k-£25k OTE
- Beds, trolleys, seating and accessories
- EMEA and Asia Distributors
- East Anglia, East Midlands, London, Outside UK
- £40k-£50k + £20k-£25k OTE, car, pension, 25 days, credit card
- Established, exciting and growing business
- A now leading UK manufacturer of Medical Equipment
- Great career opportunity
- As the new export sales manager you will be responsible for selling the full portfolio of beds, trolleys, seating and accessories through distributors throughout Europe
- Approx 50% existing 50% new business - recruiting new distributors
- Approx 50% travel
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally as the new export sales manager you will have medical equipment, distributor management and international sales experience but this is not a prerequisite as willing to see a good medical sales rep
- Fluency in English - Fluency in a 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous medical equipment sales or similar is preferable
- Sales experience of selling in business to business markets with experience of key account management
- Open, driven, innovative and self motivated, good communicator
- Excellent client relationship management skills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.