Field Sales Engineer
- Power Transmission Systems
- £37k-£55k + Bonus + Benefits, BUPA, Life Assurance, Pension
- You will be part of a successful manufacturer of Power Transmission Systems.
- Our client has a well-established and diverse customer base.
- Customer focused culture with local support.
- Exciting opportunity to join this successful company.
- Our client has an open door and open culture policy.
- Offer tailored manufacturing solutions maximising the customer’s profits.
- Agile and flexible in meeting the needs of customer business models.
- Our client has a strong customer focus and support network.
- The Field Sales Engineer will be home based with travel to the office in Somerset once a week.
- Technical sales of miniature gearboxes and motors to OEM’s.
- Project focused role with long lead times.
- Established customer base with strong quote bank.
- Applications in medical devices, vending, coffee machines and lots more.
- £37k-£55k + Bonus + Benefits, BUPA, Life Assurance, Pension.
- UK wide focus and within 2hrs of Somerset.
The Ideal Person:
- Field sales engineering experience.
- Mechanical or mechatronic engineering qualifications.
- Used to working with OEM’s.
- Sound commercial skills.
- Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, confident, articulated, diplomatic and communicative.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Self-confident, goal-oriented behaviour.
- Flexible thinking outside the box.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to relocate.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.