Field Sales Engineer – Machine Tools
- Machine Tools, CNC Machines, Steel Capital Equipment
- Steel Stockholders, Steel Fabricators
- East Midlands, North East, North West, West Midlands
- £25k -£40k Basic + £20k-£30k OTE, Uncapped Commission, Pension, Company Car & fully expensed card, 25 Days Holiday
- Leading manufacturer of cutting edge CNC Machine tools in the Steel Fabrication sector.
- Genuine market leader in the UK for Steel Construction Machinery.
- Established over 100 years ago and still expanding sales rapidly.
- Selling CNC Machine tools.
- Working on order values in excess £300k.
- Selling to big Blue Chip clients making substantial capital equipment investments.
The Ideal Person:
- Hungry, money motivated sales person from an engineering solutions environment.
- Ideally the right applicant will understand and have experience of high value, long lead time sales.
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.