Field Sales - National Sales Manager
- DIY sheds and Merchants
- £Competitive, OTE 15%, 21 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders in construction chemical specialities as a Field Sales National Manager.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides an excellent induction and on-going training, to support you in driving the business forward.
- As a Field Sales National Manager you will be selling the companies construction chemical specialities, through DIY Sheds and Merchants.
- As the Field Sales National Manager you’ll also be managing the field sales team throughout the UK.
- Selling the companies products, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The Field Sales National Manager will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain relationships to ensure the teams sales targets are achieved.
- £Competitive, OTE 15% of Target value, 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self-motivated, with a desire to succeed.
- You will have Industry knowledge of selling into DIY sheds and Builders Merchants, as well as managing a sales team.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering growth and managing existing relationships established by the team.
- Disciplined to manage their own workload, but also able to motivate and train the sales team.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Have a Full Driving licence.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.