Graduate Sales Engineer - Electronic Components - £28k-£30k
- Electronic Components
- Manufacturing End Users
- West Midlands
- £28k-£30k, £5k-£10k OTE in year 1, pension, company car, holiday rising to 25 days with service, Group pension, Health insurance, home broadband, training lasts at least 6 weeks (which will encompass going out with sales engineers to see customers and in house training)
Outstanding opportunity for sales orientated engineering graduates to join a progressive company on a dedicated graduate scheme. As a Graduate Sales Engineer you will be fully trained on products, and the sales techniques enabling you to be successful in the role. There is a set plan of development from the Graduate Sales Engineer position to Sales Management. Previous candidates have experienced four promotions in 6 years and progressed into National Management positions.
The company are a world leading manufacturer of electronic components and sell into the manufacturing sector. Customers include Formula 1, Automotive and Aerospace, you will be selling to shop floor engineers, through to directors. They have offices across Asia, Europe and America and can offer progression opportunities across all continents. As a company they promote from within as they only recruit at the Graduate Sales level.
- The position of Graduate Sales Engineer is an outstanding one for graduates who want a step on the career ladder.
- You will be responsible for selling electronic components used for quality control in manufacturing.
- After a dedicated 6 month training programme you will be responsible for managing a territory close to your home. With the support of the company you will essentially run this like your own business.
- Two days are spent in the office with three days on the road.
- A company car is included as part of your package with additional tools for the job including mobile phone, laptop and pension and healthcare schemes.
- If you are an ambitious engineering graduate with a desire to progress with a world leading organisation then this is the perfect position for you.
- An above average starting salary is on offer, with on target earnings being paid on a monthly basis.
The Ideal Person:
- A recent graduate – can be Business, Marketing, Science, Engineering based.
- A passion for a career in sales
- A hunger to develop your skills and earn lots of commission
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.