Graduate Surveyor - Civils, Concrete, Flooring - Up to £35k
- Consultancy Services, Concrete Flooring, Project Management Consultancy, Concrete design consultancy
- Flooring Contractors, Main Contractors, Contractors, Industrial End Users
- South West
- Up to £35k, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Home Office set up, Company Pension and training opportunities.
- A specialist concrete floor and industrial flooring consultancy who offer a turnkey civil engineering consultancy service for the critical flooring element of the construction of industrial warehouse facilities.
- This niche and quality consultancy have a global presence and are passionate about providing essential advice, design and project management services to ensure the efficient operation and installation of concrete flooring solutions in the warehouse and logistics sector.
- Nationwide UK and Global travel involvement, with potential opportunities to travel to Europe and the Middle East.
- End-users and Flooring Contractors alike, understand the value these services provide to guarantee the appropriate design and installation, fit to their requirements.
- A fantastic Graduate Surveyor opportunity has arisen within a specialist, expert and niche civil and structural engineering flooring consultancy.
- Working in tandem and learning from the General Manager initially to fully understand what the business offer to their clients, the Graduate Surveyor would quickly grow and be exposed to all of the different elements of the business before becoming a specialist and progressing with the business.
- The Graduate Surveyor will be covering projects throughout the U.K
- Due to high levels of application only those successful will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Must be education level HND or higher.
- Experience surveying within the construction industry.
- You will have used total station, 3d laser scanning, or optical levels surveying equipment
- Ideally you will have some site based exposure to surveying within the structural and or Civil Engineering industries.
- Willing and open to travel – this role will involve overnight stays.
- Ideally based in the South West of England or West Midlands.
- Must be a proactive and driven well as a confident and outgoing personality who is comfortable in front of a client.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.