Hydraulic Fitter - Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Systems & Hydraulic Power Units
- OEM's, Resellers, End Users
- North East
- Up to £30k basic, company bonus, pension
* One of the largest independent suppliers of hydraulic systems looking for a Hydraulic Fitter
* They have a great reputation in the market
* Have a group turnover of about £15million
* Good opportunities to grow in the role and through the business
* The role is a fitter for hydraulic systems and power units.
* Working with the design, production and other teams to ensure the products are correct for customer requirements
The Ideal Person:
* MUST have experience building hydraulic systems and hydraulic power units
* Might consider a background fitting other hydraulic products such as pumps, valves, pipe fitting etc...
* Team player, hard working and self motivated
Consultant: Michael Moore 020 8335 3334
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manger jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.