Internal Applications Engineer – Industrial Gears - £30-35k
- Power Transmission, Gearboxes, Drives Packages
- End Users: Heavy Industrial, Process, Power
- North East
- Salary based on Skills and Experience £30,000 - £35,000 Bonus, Final Salary Pension, 25 days holiday
- Market leader within the Industrial gear and transmission Industry
- Established for over 80 years.
- Global entity with market leading products and services
- Representation in over 60 different countries
- Excellent work ethics, continual training and development programmes
- Internal Applications Engineer with 2 core elements: Project Management and Technical Sales
- Based from office in West Yorkshire, with around 1-2 client visits per month
- Responsible for technical enquiries, ensuring project delivery, liaising with sub suppliers, fabricators, the sales staff, and clients to ensure efficient project delivery
The Ideal Person:
- Proven track record in Mechanical Design and Applications Engineering
- Power Transmission background would be advantageous
- Mechanical product knowledge
- Knowledge of Applications and Solutions within the Industrial/Mechanical Markets
Consultant: Yasmine Shaban
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.