Internal Sales Executive - £24k-£30k
- Contractors and Merchants
- £24k-£30k Basic, 23 days holiday, Pension
- Substantial growth, which is testament to the hard work of the company’s employees across the business.
- Immense growth potential within their market.
- Established for over 30 years, the company have retained their independent roots.
- Pride themselves on providing the highest level of service and support.
- Specialists dedicated to key market sectors.
- As one of the company’s Internal Sales Executives you’ll be based in the businesses thriving West London Branch.
- As an Internal Sales Executive you’ll be working closely with the external sales team to Quote, Price and process orders.
- You’ll be selling the companies full range of Building products.
- The customer base will consist of contractors and merchants within the construction sector.
- Working alongside two other Internal Sales Executives in your team and an additional three individuals in a parent team.
- Working Monday to Friday.
The Ideal Person:
- To apply for this Internal Sales Executive vacancy, you must be able to demonstrate a track record in internal sales within the construction sector.
- You’ll be confident speaking with contractors and merchants providing quotes, pricing and processing orders.
- Purchasing experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join and thriving team.
- Will have a full clean licence to ensure travel to and from work.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.