Internal Technical Sales - Building Products
- Building Products, Manufacture of Products.
- Contractors, Specifies, Engineering Specifies
- London, South East
- £23k-£30k, £6k OTE, Pensions, Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, CRH share saves Scheme.
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised building products manufacturer in a lucrative internal technical sales position.
- The Company have been established since the early 1980’s and have a proven track record in the development of its products; that are versatile, high performance systems.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Internal Technical Sales person with excellent induction and training.
- As an Internal Sales person you will be able to diagnose a customer’s requirements and promote alternative solutions and maximise the sale.
- Providing advice and product training where needed, to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- Promote company brands and participate in promoting related company products where necessary.
- Taking the products through the specification sales route to the contractors and pulling the sale through the merchants in the region.
- The Internal Technical Sales person will continue to raise the company’s profile. They will also build and maintain effective relations with approved installers throughout the process and provide proven solutions using the company’s products, to achieve sales targets.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record plus a good working knowledge of construction techniques.
- May suit someone with an engineering degree, looking to move into a commercial role.
- Creative, problem solver and must have a “can do” attitude.
- Track record of solution selling.
- Always able to see the alternative solutions and present them technically, tactfully and persuasively.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.