Internal Technical Sales - Building Products - £20k-£25k
- Building Products, Manufacture of Products
- Contractors, Specifies, Engineering Specifies
- London, South East
- £20k-£25k, £6k OTE, Pensions, Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, CRH share saves Scheme.
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised Building Products manufacturer in a lucrative Internal Technical sales position.
- The Company have been established since the early 1980’s and have a proven track record in it development of its products; that are versatile, high performance systems.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides new Internal Technical Sales person with an excellent induction and training.
Internal Technical Sales
- As an Internal Sales person you will be able to diagnose a customer’s requirements and promote alternative solutions and maximise the sale.
- Providing advice where needed and product training to ensure the already company excellent customer service level are continued and built upon.
- Promote company brands, Participate in promoting other company product where necessary.
- Taking the products through the specification sales route to the contractors and pulling the sale through the merchants in the region
- The Internal technical sales person will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relation with approved installers throughout the process and providing proven solutions using the company’s products, to achieve sales targets.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, with a good working knowledge of construction techniques aspects of product range.
- Keenness to develop, creative, problem solver, must have a “can do” attitude.
- Track record of solution selling
- Always able to see the alternative solutions and present them technically, tactfully and persuasively.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.