International Sales Executive – Cable – £45k OTE
- Cable, Cable Accessories, Medium Voltage Cable
- Electrical Contractors, Rail Sector, Mining Industry, OEM’s, Sub-Contractors, Utilities Sector, International Distributors
- London, South East
- Up to £35k, £45k OTE, Contributory Pension Scheme, 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- This is a fantastic multinational company selling a wonderful product range of Electrical Cabling and Cabling Accessories throughout the world
- With a company annual turnover of almost £100m, they are easily one of the fastest growing UK businesses
- You will have a great opportunity for career progression within the business and the right person could develop a long, prosperous career
- The Business is continually driving towards growth and expansion, new products and developed and sold through the UK and internationally in various Market Sectors
- Anyone joining the Company will be working in a nice environment for this very friendly Business that look after the staff and give wonderful training to everyone they employ
- Working in the International sales team specifically, you will be based out of the London office and will be selling the company’s wide range of Rail Cable products to a huge range of industries including Mining, OEM’s, Utilities Sector and Oil & Gas
- Clients that deal with this business are based in over 100 countries across the world
- The person successful in this role will work as an Internal Telesales Executive based from the offices with career progression to a Specialised Market Sector
- The role includes proactive and reactive business development by making telephone calls with a view of generating new business while dealing with incoming calls from existing clients
- You will be handle large volumes of calls throughout the day and liaise with broad range of customers from within the sector
- The candidate will ensure the client base is fully aware of the full product range and drive sales to increase margins towards the overall department turn over which will bring increased salary through OTE
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal person will have previous experience selling on an international platform however the company are open to looking at candidates without this exact experience
- Experience selling an electrical or an engineering based product is an advantage but not a requirement
- You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have previous experience with International cable experience
- Experience in speaking fluent English is a must but having more than one language is a massive advantage
- The candidate must be well organised and able to speak to a range of clients throughout this Market Sector in a professional and focus manner
- The ideal person will be career minded and wants to progress with a expanding company, to either a specialised market
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for the role as you will be talking to a number of people across all levels
- You MUST be already eligible to work in the UK
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.