Key Account Manager - Heating
- M&E Contractors
- North East
- £40k-£50k OTE up to £20k +Car
- Commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing for over half a century.
- Continuously investing in the development of products.
- UK based distribution and manufacturing.
- Pride themselves on quality and the scope of their product range to best serve their customers.
- Key Account Manager covering the North West, North East and Scotland.
- Selling the companies range of commercial heating products into key M&E contractors.
- Responsibility for some of the largest accounts within the region.
- Commercial focus, mainly on large scale residential projects.
- Working closely with other sales team members to ensure specifications are held, whilst breaking other manufacturers specifications.
- Liaising with estimators, project managers, design teams and buyers to secure sales.
- The ideal location for this position is someone commutable to the M62.
The Ideal Person:
- Will have sold into M&E contractors on large scale projects throughout London and the South East.
- Will have an understanding of the Commercial HVAC market and specifically the large plant sector.
- Candidates from District Heating, Combined Heat and Power, Large Pumps, Large Boiler Systems or Heating and HVAC systems will be considered.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team to ensure sales targets are met.
- Will be based on the M62 corridor.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.