Lighting Service Engineer – Lighting Systems - £28k-£30k.
- Lighting Systems
- End Users
- East Midlands
- £28k-£30k. Commission scheme. Company van, PDA, and phone. 20 days holiday. Private Healthcare.
- This is a fantastic prospect to join a well-respected, family business with a unique history that provides great service and maintenance.
- The Company have a proven track record and manages over 6000 commercial sites.
- Nationwide business.
- The company has over 50 years of experience in the industry.
Lighting Service Engineer
- As a Lighting Service Engineer you will manage a specific patch and will attend servicing calls in the lighting industry.
- This is a great opportunity for Lighting Services Engineer to shine and grow with an established company, with good opportunity for progression and great training programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst dealing with the servicing of Lighting Systems.
- You will also need to maintain stock levels in your van, be a great representative of the company, and follow the processes through until the end.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is hungry to progress and work, technically astute, flexible, and has a sense of humour.
- Have at least an HVQ Level 2 in Electrical Installation.
- Must have a pro – active approach to providing great customer service.
- Have the drive to go above and beyond.
- Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to succeed and be successful.
- Highly self motivated, well organised, self-sufficient, confident and resourceful.
Tel:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.