Marketing Campaign Manager - HVAC - £35k
- Domestic Consumers
- East Midlands
- £35k, Company Bonus, 9% Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, iPhone, Laptop, wide range of additional benefits
- Well know European manufacturer of innovative heating solutions.
- A solid brand and a great place to work.
- Great career opportunities both in the UK and across 20+ countries where they have a presence and potential Marketing roles
- Based in a vibrant head office and working closely with an established marketing team.As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns, mainly for Television, but also online and enhancing presence on social media.
- Liaising closely with the Product Management team to take the more technical jargon and translate it into B2C language to facilitate consumers’ and homeowners’ online journey involving advice, content, brochures and knowledge and allowing them to find installers
- A large part of the role will also be about liaising with various agencies to create marketing campaigns. They have very well established relationships with major media, creative, digital and events agencies
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for an experienced marketing campaign manager with strong business to consumer experience – some exposure to business to business marketing would also be advantageous.
- Any product or service background will be considered if there is a strong track record of creating B2C marketing campaigns.
- As a key member of a vibrant marketing team it is expected that the right applicant will be outgoing, creative and chatty.
- Previous experience of engaging with, and managing of agencies in creative, digital, media and / or events arenas.
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.