National Account Manager
- Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation
- NHS, procurement, fracture clinics, clinicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- £40k-£45k + £15k-£20k OTE uncapped, phone, laptop, pension, healthcare, car, 25 holiday
- A fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to multiple departments within a hospital.
- A market leader of orthopaedic and rehabilitation products.
- Well-established and seeing good levels of growth.
The Role of the National Account Manager
- The National Account Manager is responsible for driving the strategy for the defined national accounts within the Hospital & Community Equipment Stores channel to meet the required goals and objectives. They understand the metrics they are held accountable for and the factors that contribute to achieving success.
- Proactively works with Marketing and R&D functions to develop and evolve a successful product portfolio within the national account market place. Manages National account portfolio to deliver required sales targets.
- Networking and relationship building with key customers.
- Contributes to setting and managing goals for sales growth and professional development.
- Completes monthly performance reporting.
Benefits of: National Account Manager
- £40k-£45k + £15k-£20k OTE uncapped
- 25 holiday
The Ideal Person for the National Account Manager
- Ideally you will be a National Account Manager within the healthcare industry.
- Ideally you will have community equipment store exposure or hospital account management experience.
- Experience of using NetSuite ERP systems.
- Experience of using Phocus.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 629 5114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.