New Product Designer - £35k
- Bathroom Furniture and accessories
- Domestic end users, Distributors, Retailers, Boutiques
- West Midlands
- £35K + bonus, 20days holiday, Company Contributory Pension
- The company is a highly reputable, market leader within the Bathroom furniture industry
- They have recently moved into a fantastic, purpose built facility enabling them to continue to grow at a staggering rate
- The company have hugely ambitious plans for the future, with this role being part of their plans for expansion
- There is an excellent atmosphere within the office, with a strong focus placed upon working hard, but having fun whilst doing it
- As a New Product Designer, you play a part across the whole design process
- You will be conducting market research to help identify new market trends to help inspire your designs
- As part of your role as a New Product Designer, you will be appraising current product lines and making suggestions of improvements if necessary
- Liaising with suppliers to help source products and ensuring the quality of your designs
- Reporting to the Head of New Product Development, you will be involved in all stages from initial sketches, all the way through to the finished design
- You will be using CAD software such as Solid Works
- Due to the high level of applicants, only those successful will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- You will have experience as a Product Designer, and an understanding of the New Product Design Process.
- You will have experience working with CAD Design Software, specifically Solid Works
- Experience with Product design of an aesthetic, interior product
- You will have a degree in Product design or similar.
- Intelligent, articulate, business acumen, relationship builder, hunter, well presented good presenter.
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.