Orthopaedic Sales specialist –Up to £50k
- Orthopaedic, primary and revision surgery products for the hips, knees, shoulders (implants)
- NHS, Private, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Procurement
- South East
- £35k-£50k dependant on experience, £15k-£25k approx commission. Car or car allowance £400 a month, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday
- A market leading distributor of orthopaedic implants
- Seeing rapid and exponential growth year on year
- Fantastic product portfolio of orthopaedic products with new innovative products being developed
- Superb career opportunity with great earning potential
- As the new Orthopaedic Sales Specialist /Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating and selling their range of lower limb orthopaedic products into the NHS and private hospitals
- As the new Territory Sales Manager you will liaise with and sell to Orthopaedic surgeons, Consultants, Surgeons, Nurses and Procurement
- You will spend 80% of your time in theatre environment
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for the best sales people with a medical theatre sales background/experience that can show the desire to enter the world of orthopaedic theatre sales
- Ideally you will be an orthopaedic sales specialist with a track record of success but this is not a prerequisite
- If you are a successful theatre representative with a desire to get into orthopaedic sales then please apply
- As the new territory sales manager you will be ambitions, intelligent, fantastic relationship builder and maintainer, consultative but a closer.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.