Plant Supervisor - Building Products - £26k
- South East
- £24k-£26k, 23 days holiday rising with service
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with a worldwide provider of Aggregates for the construction and leisure industry.
- Well known household name with regional and global offices and manufacturing facilities
- A leading Global brand, with the widest product range in any aggregates market
- Exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to add to their skills and supervise a plant autonomously.
- Working as the Plant Supervisor you will be working at the plant in Guildford.
- The role is a high energy position involving many different tasks including: shovelling materials onto production belt and cleaning yard and site.
- As well as the physical aspects of the job, there are a lot of technical responsibilities such as: batching in the control room, run by a computer system, ensuring production is running on time and managing stock levels.
- The Plant Supervisor will be working directly with the planning office to meet customer order details.
- High concentration level is required for this aspect of the position as measurements and fluidity of material is essential.
- The Plant Supervisor will also be maintaining quality standards within the plant including machinery, health and safety - performance standards.
- Due to high levels of application unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal Plant Supervisor will have some onsite construction experience.
- You will need to have some supervisory background as this role involves high levels of multitasking and organisation.
- The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic
- Full driving licence
- Can come from a labouring background but will need to have supervised a site at some point.
- Other backgrounds such as: landscaping will also be considered.
- Passionate about Health and Safety
Consultant: Max Bashlawi
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.